Saturday, August 30, 2008

Inside the Tube is open for business!

I first succumbed to my demise as a television addict around the time the fantastic spy thriller "Alias" was just closing up shop. Before then, I was a casual viewer, watching whatever was on and not thinking twice about what I was seeing. According to some, I was a late bloomer. According to others, I peaked right at the most opportune time.

Once I got to college in August of 2005 (let's get out those pencils!), I was fully engulfed in the faux reality that was Sydney Bristow's life. I was quickly introduced to a half-hour office comedy, thanks to my new college roommate, and as far as I knew it, life became all about the small screen.

So this will be my new home for the next few weeks, months, maybe even years. I'll do my best to sound intelligent (though I can't really guarantee that I will) and I'll try my hardest to give you my honest opinion - that, at least, is something no one else can claim.

Here we go!

No comments: