Thursday, November 6, 2008

Inside the Tube back in business!

After more than a week of absolute chaos, Inside the Tube is back for more television news and analysis.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/insidethetube. I am constantly on it updating about the latest news about television. I've been getting several new followers from media websites so I'll certainly be keeping tabs on their pages for late breaking news. It also helps that I have a contact at CBS with possible spoiler-worthy info.

While Inside the Tube makes the transition to an actual domain (and as the nation prepares for its first African-American president), don't forget to visit the page as I will be adding new features and hopefully getting some more one-on-ones with the creative types we all know and love.

No comments: