Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall TV previews coming soon

Yes, I've been slacking with the Fall TV previews. The season officially started last night with the season premieres of "Gossip Girl" (which I have to catch up on) and "Prison Break" (which I already saw; a formal review will be posted here tomorrow). Today, the CW's highly anticipated "90210" will kick off the new series for the fall with a two-hour premiere. Wednesday marks the start of season four of "Bones" (which I watched last night; a formal review will be posted here tomorrow as well). Even though I already talked about "House," which comes back on Tuesday, Sept. 16, a formal review will be up as the date nears. And on and on it goes.

I will be starting the previews on Sunday, with both new and returning shows that will be premiering in the coming months. So look out for those. I am a bit torn in regards to "90210." I'm not sure if I should be watching it, but knowing me, I will probably get sucked into the superficiality and the gossip-ridden lives of these characters.

Mark your calendars for Sunday, Sept. 7!

No comments: