Saturday, September 6, 2008

What's on the docket for Inside the Tube

This coming week is going to be absolutely insane, and I'm not even talking about television. Sometimes being a student has its perks, but unfortunately, the next seven days will be a little quieter, but with good reason. Here's what you can expect, starting tomorrow:

Sunday, September 7 to Friday, September 13: An official Fall '08 Preview for all of the season's new and continuing shows, and what shows will or will not be appointment television for me. (I can only watch so much each night!) Mid-season replacements, winter premieres and series airing in 2009 will come later; there's just way too much to cover already.

Tuesday, September 9: Second installment of "Inside the Tube" in the Daily Trojan. I already have an idea as to what I will be focusing on and I hope that it'll be a good/interesting read!

Wednesday, September 10: Paley Center's ABC Fall Premiere Party in Beverly Hills. I'll be trying my best to give you snippets of the premiere episodes of "Eli Stone," "Private Practice" and "Pushing Daisies" as well as the "Life on Mars" preview on Thursday.

I will also be covering FX's extremely funny half-hour politically-incorrect comedy, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," for Give Me My Remote when the show comes back Thursday, September 18. I'm currently on the sixth episode of the third season and refreshing my memory. I've already seen an episode from the new season during their panel at Comic-Con and it was hilarious.

No comments: