Friday, October 3, 2008

ABC's 'Life on Mars' makes its debut in less than one week

I apologize in advance if I'm bombarding you with updates. Since I've been slacking all week, a bunch of notable TV news has crept up and because I'm a procrastinator, Fridays always seem to be the day I post 'em all up whilst at work. Oops.

Finally more information has been made available for ABC's new drama "Life on Mars," starring Jason O'Mara. (Since I'm lazy and don't want to upload the videos they sent to me, I'm embedding the YouTube videos.) Even after watching these videos, I'm still unsure of how the show will be received. Unfortunately, based on what's happened in the past, the shows that creep up on you almost always have a dim future ahead of them.

For everything you need to know about the show, take a look at this helpful four-minute rundown.


Sneak peek #1: Sam Tyler (O'Mara) gets stuck in 1973.


Sneak peek #2 (sort of).


Based on what you've seen above, are you going to tune in on Thursday at 10 p.m.? It's going to cause problems with my viewing of FX's "It's Always Sunny," but I am willing to give it a chance - if only because the concept is more interesting than say "Boston Legal" or any of the "Law and Orders" out there. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Chrispy said...

this looks awesome! can't wait for Thursday. Thanks for posting the clips