Friday, October 24, 2008

Take one: A few of my favorite things (of the moment)

While making my daily rounds on the blogs and websites, I came across Tim Goodman's favorite things post, and thought, "Maybe I should do that too." So here are some of the things (of the moment) that make me turn that frown upside down.

Favorite singer-songwriter: Jason Mraz, Adele.
Favorite band: MGMT, Keane, Snow Patrol.
Songs I can't stop listening to: "Kids" - MGMT, "Chasing Pavements" - Adele,"Human" - The Killers, "Don't Save Us From the Flames" - M83.
Albums I can't stop listening to: Perfect Symmetry - Keane, A Hundred Million Suns - Snow Patrol.
Network shows I adore to no end: "Privileged," "The Office," "30 Rock," "How I Met Your Mother," "House."
Cable shows I adore to no end: "True Blood," "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," "Psych," "Burn Notice," "My Boys."
'Brilliant-but-canceled' shows I believe could take "Knight Rider's" timeslot: "Wonderfalls," "The 4400," "Freaks and Geeks," "Undeclared," "My So-Called Life," "Jack & Bobby," "Firefly."
Favorite colors: Blue.
Favorite book I've just read: Sadly, I'm working on the seventh book of the Gossip Girl series. Does that count?
Favorite kinds of books: Fiction, pop culture.
Favorite authors: Nicholas Sparks (shut up), Chuck Klosterman, Stephen Chbosky, Caprice Crane.
Concerts in the queue: Sadly, none.
Favorite magazines: Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, Nylon.
Favorite comedians: Jon Stewart, Demetri Martin, Stephen Colbert (is he considered one?).
Favorite drinks: Mango magarita (yum), Pepsi.
Favorite sports: Baseball, college/professional football, swimming.
Favorite sport to watch: Tie between baseball and football.
Favorite cities I've been to: Paris, San Francisco, New York, Sydney.
Favorite candy: Sour patch watermelon.
Favorite food: Chinese, American.
Favorite thing in the whole world: My happiness (and sanity).

No comments: