Tuesday, October 7, 2008

'Jack & Bobby' makes a triumphant return, sort of

I'm a little miffed right now. I just made a big post about "Jack and Bobby's" return on TheWB.com but Blogger decided to act up and delete my post. (And it was a damn good one too!)

Basically, to make this short and sweet, I loved this show like no other. It didn't cave in to the demands of the lazy, impatient, brainless viewer. It kept true to its intentions and provided profoundly written storylines and characters we could all relate to. The show required the viewers to think, to engage with the stories they were telling.

Even though it's been a few years since it last aired on the WB (yes, it was that long ago), I urge you all to watch the complete season online when you get the chance. I promise that you will like it.

No comments: