Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Inside the Tube coming soon

Though I started this blog as a supplement to my weekly column in the USC Daily Trojan, I have gotten hooked on the idea of possibly pursuing this as my side project for the rest of my television-watching days (which won't end for awhile, I can guarantee you that).

I've been looking around for hosting sites and plans and have settled on where I want to go. It's just a matter of when it's most logical for me to start putting things together and working on the new design and such. If any of you are good with WordPress or any other blogging mechanism, please leave a comment, find me on Twitter or send an e-mail. I would really appreciate your expertise.

I love Blogspot, but it's too restricting. Plus, search optimization is low. I'll let you all know what's going on with the new site and hopefully I'll debut it in the coming months.

No comments: